There are some things that only you should have access too. Your passwords for one, but where do you store sensitive documents, such as birth certificates, marriage license, social security cards etc? LastPass allows you to safely store images of all your documents securely and at your finger tips on all platforms. I also keep serial numbers for all the software I purchase, along with the date purchased, how much it cost and a link to tech support.
Do you get tired of filling your name, address, phone number and credit card information every time you make a purchase online? With LastPass, check out is only a few clicks to fill forms.
In this weeks webinar I will show you how to set up LastPass and all my favorite features I have used for many years.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- Set up a new LastPass Account
- Generate unique and secure passwords
- Automatically fill forms
- Set up secure notes
- How to add important documents to secure notes
- Access username and passwords with one click
- Access your LastPass from iPhone/iPad
- Organize passwords in folders
- Share passwords with family and coworkers
Save your seat for this weeks webinar. As usual if you are currently enrolled in iSeries Six or Alumni Coaching you will receive a special email to register for this webinar FREE!